Work keeps me so busy
sometimes it still amazes me how
I have time to do it with everything going on in my crazy scheduled life!
But Kelly Lameroux is so awesome,
and always flexible with when I can work.
Sometimes im there for a few hours after school, and sometimes
I am there all day when im not at school.
(Dont say anything, but ive even missed school to work!)
After working so consistently for the past few months,
I have found that I am actually quite picky
about the things I use and how I use things
and even where things are kept with the kids.
First off,
I LOVE the Bumbo.
They are so fantastic.
I use it all the time
for things like feeding, or just having Colton
sit there while I do the dishes,
and at one point it kept Colton from crawling
away when I was trying to do something.
Buuut, I guess all good things must come to an end.
Colton has now figured out how to get out of it!
He has figured out if he twists his body enough on leg pops out
of the little hole and he can roll out.
I must say though, it is pretty funny to watch..
the first time I saw him try it I was
so confused on what he was doing.
The Bumbo is now more of a toy to him.
Sigh.. Little Stinker!
However,
I do not like free standing high chairs!
The tufts have one and poor baby Henry is so tiny that
it just swallows him up!
And plus, I feel like he is so disconnected from the table
when we eat.
The Lameroux's have one that straps tight
onto the table chair.
I love it.
However,
I do not like free standing high chairs!
The tufts have one and poor baby Henry is so tiny that
it just swallows him up!
And plus, I feel like he is so disconnected from the table
when we eat.
The Lameroux's have one that straps tight
onto the table chair.
I love it.
To feed Colton,
my favorite thing to use are these!

I dont think they have a name,
but they are just a metal spoon with a rubber tip.
When the kids get older I like the plastic ones.
I have finally found a baby food that I like to feed to Colton!
I love love love baby food pouches.

I like them so much because I can squeeze a little bit
onto the spoon for him and its the perfect amount for his little mouth.
AND! I dont have to smell anything!
Because its not jsut like open like a jar would be,
I cant smell anything!
(And let me tell ya! I hate the smell of baby food! It is so gross to me!)
I also really like "Graduates lil crunchies"
Colton loves the cinnamon maple and the viggie dip flavors.
(The cinnamon maple one always smells so good! Haha)

I have also really grown to love video monitors!

This is the kind that I like!
It works great and it is so handy
when I am outside playing with the kids or cooking
or whatever it is.
I like it so much more than I like just sound ones..
Im not quite sure what it is,
but something about being able to see them
while they are sleeping in really
reassuring to me.
I also love that the Lameroux's always have
diapers and wipes close by. Not just in one room.
I love that.
I also love that they have a gate at the top of the stairs so that
Colton cant fall down the stairs..
It is so convienant when I am putting the others to bed.
They also have a gate at the top of the stairs on their back patio,
which I also super love.
They are just so smart and have thought of everything!
So, as you can tell,
I have become pretty picky about a few things..
which is kind of nice that way when
I am a mommy I dont have to guess on some things,
because I already know what I like!
So even with the sometimes fussy babies and
cranky kiddos,
I absolutely love my job!
Cause children are the greatest in the kingdom of God.
I feel so blessed to spend so much time with those kids,
I have learned so much already just within the few months that
I have watched them.
I love love love my job.
It also helps that they always keep me laughing,
there is never a dull moment,
they are so funny!
You are going to be such a great mommy:)
ReplyDelete