Well to start off,
I have made the goal to blog more often,
therefore making my posts
a little bit shorter,
but also more individually written.
If that makes sense..
Its so hard to try to get caught up on everything that goes on.
So if I stick to one or two topics for each post,
it might be a little bit easier to blog,
for a few reasons
but especially because it wont take hours to type!
Anyways,
auditions for DCC's Spring
musical HONK!
were yesterday and today.
And the callback list was posted on facebook
not to long ago,
and guess what!
I got called back!!
WOO WOO!!
Congratulations to those who got called back:
TJ Norton
Josh Ormord
Kieran Cox
Grant Lattanzi
Mark Vedra
Cole Hendrickson
Danielle Bullock
Jennie Leski
Joy Owen
Carolyn Trahan
Gabriella Tabib
Stacey Allred
Sarah Nelson
Callbacks are tomorrow after school..
They should be pretty interesting.
Everyone that
was called back is really talented.
I honestly have no idea whats going to happen.
I am so beyond grateful for the opportunity
to perform again and to
show them what I can bring
to the stage.
I am trying not to get my hopes up
but I do have a specific role that I would
just absolutely
love love love
to be. I would love to play the
role of Ida.
Which is Ugly's mom.
She is the female lead.
I have actually been aiming towards her this whole time,
even in preparing my first
monologue and song.
I am grateful to be called back.
I am excited, nervous, anxious and
a thousand other
emotions right now.
I am going to try to go into callbacks
with a positive attitude that no matter what happens,
is for the best.
The directors,
Mrs. Keating, Dr. B, Mr. Hilborn, and Robin
know what is best
and see things from a different
perspective than we students do.
I wan to be able to say that
no matter what happens,
I did my best.
So here's to Honk! auditions,
and may everyone get the part they
deserve.
I pray that I will get the part that I am hoping for,
but if not I pray that I will grow to love my part,
whatever it may be.

No comments:
Post a Comment