**Okay, so I actually wrote this a while ago, and apparently never finished it..
But oh well, here's what I left off with**
Although senior year has been great,
But oh well, here's what I left off with**
Although senior year has been great,
it has been a lot harder than I
was expecting.
Dont get me wrong,
my hardest classes are actually my favorite.
AP psych, APES, and theatre,
are so much fun.
And it actually makes me wonder why didnt I take honors or AP classes in the past?
I hate not taking them because all the idiots are in my classes that arent
honors or AP, which
honors or AP, which
makes me super lack motivation
simply because I dont wanna go to class let alone do the work.
But this year I am really loving all of my classes
except for Poetic Genres.
Why you may ask?
Well i'll tell you.
You know when you first get your schedule and your thinkin its all pretty great,
but then your getting ready for bed the night before the first day of school,
your thinking about your schedule,
and you think
"Oh man. I hope that tool isnt in my class?"
Oh come on.
We all know someone that we hate havin in class,
and yet. It seems like we always get not only stuck in class with them,
but also sitting next to them in the seating chart.
Well anyways.
In my english class,
we have three of the people that you hate having.
And not only do we have them but we have ALL of their friends as well.
I hate hate hate that class.
It is like the biggest waste of my time.
But other than that,
I think I am really loving my classes.
I think I am really loving my classes.
But senior year hasnt just been academically hard.
It is really hard to see a friend really struggling.
And to know that you really cant do anything except for pray for them is even worse.
My heart is heavy for my best friend as
she is struggling through this hard time.
But how grateful I am that I know that God knows
each of us and has a plan.
But how grateful I am that I know that God knows
each of us and has a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment