Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hell Week

Wow. 
Where does one start when talking about Hell Week??

Well, to start, it is exactly what it sounds like.
It's the week of the show.
And let me tell ya, it definitely lived up to its title last week!

DCC's fall play is called 
Almost, Maine.
 And it has been so much fun to be a part of.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to 
play the character of Maralyn
and to work with both casts,
but especially my scene partner,
Jared Crowe
and our counter parts
Kieran Cox and Jennie Leski.
They are so talented.
And it has been a blast.

I would like to put out a huge thank you to my amazing director,
Mrs. Keating!
She is so great and has never done anything but encourage me to try my best and to just go out and have fun.



[I guess I never finished this one either.. But I still want to post it because its still memories to remember. :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment