Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Fall"ing Fast

Wow. Not gonna lie, 
I am really bummed that I have gotten so bad at blogging.
It was so much fun when Emily was here because we would both blog at the the same time
while watching Gilmore Girls.
Such fun memories.

Prepare yourself for quite the long post,
as it has been over a month since I last blogged.

"Almost, Maine" was a great success.
Lots of fun and of course whats a show without feeling completely exhausted afterwards?
Here are some fun pictures from the show!





Homecoming week was a complete success and lots of fun!
WESTERN DAY:



THE HOMECOMING PARADE:

THE POWDER PUFF GAME:
Seniors won of course!
Shoot. They didnt even need to rig it! 

SWAG:
Alright, SWAG is so much fun!!
It stands for something like "Senior Women Are Great" 
...or something like that!
Haha I dont even know, but basically what happens is
senior girls kidnap a date (in the middle of the night),
who is also a senior and everyone dresses up as the same famous couple,
and you go out to breakfast, 
and you stay dressed up all day!

All of us girls slept over
(well stayed over.. we didnt really get very much sleep.. Haha)
at Carolyn's the night before, except for Sarah Lyman.
So of course I have tons of pictures!
I kidnapped John Karayannis.
We started the morning dark and early!
We went to bed at 1:15am, woke up at 2:00am, 
and hit the road at 3:00am!
I love these girls so much! 

Our first stop was Ryer's house for Stacie!

Then we headed to Kieran's for Sarah!

Next up, John's for me!


Then to Shuster's for Sarah Lyman!

Then all the way to Ryne's house for Anna!
(Hahah their piture are so funny!)

And finally, we headed to Chris's for Carolyn!

And then finally we headed to Ihop for some yummy breakfast!
I think we had the best group!


SWAG was seriously so. much. fun.
So many memories were made!
I feel so blessed to have such fantastic friends!

THE HOMECOMING GAME:
(Tailgating!!)

And of course we have the dance!












So fall flew by and now its Thanksgiving!
How crazy is that, I feel like senior year im
just rolling down hill fast to graduation. It's coming so fast!

So I hope that everyone had a fun filled and safe fall,
and that you are as ready for winter as I am!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!
But seriously, please?
Im tired of the dead grass,
lets cover it with a nice thick blanket of snow shall we??

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment