HAPPPY THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!!
So of course this is delayed,
but on November 14
my student body president posted on our
seniors facebook page
and told us that we had 189 days until graduation.
189!!
WOOWOO!!
But now we are down to 182 days!!
I seriously cannot believe that its so close and yet still so far away.
Everyone tells me that after Thanksgiving Break
senior year just flies by.
After break I have a week and a half of school and then
I am going to Denver for ThesCon
which is the 6-8.
When we com back,
we have two days and then its finals,
and then Christmas Break!!
So then after Christmas break,
im just rollin down hill
to graduation.
Ugh. It feels forever away.
Its getting harder and harder to keep working hard.
Senioritis is a killer.
So here we go,
the final stretch up the hill before
we can just start rolling downhill!
Like a 13oss
So of course this is delayed,
but on November 14
my student body president posted on our
seniors facebook page
and told us that we had 189 days until graduation.
189!!
WOOWOO!!
But now we are down to 182 days!!
I seriously cannot believe that its so close and yet still so far away.
Everyone tells me that after Thanksgiving Break
senior year just flies by.
After break I have a week and a half of school and then
I am going to Denver for ThesCon
which is the 6-8.
When we com back,
we have two days and then its finals,
and then Christmas Break!!
So then after Christmas break,
im just rollin down hill
to graduation.
Ugh. It feels forever away.
Its getting harder and harder to keep working hard.
Senioritis is a killer.
So here we go,
the final stretch up the hill before
we can just start rolling downhill!
Like a 13oss
No comments:
Post a Comment