Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Four Eyes :)


Well I am now officially
a four eyes.
I got a new pair of glasses!
And in all honesty, I dont even care if they look to big for my face
cause I like them alot. 
Plus it switches up my look a little bit. :]
I like them, cause you can still my eyes.
Sometimes I have a hard time with glasses cause I have such big eyes, 
that wearing glasses sometimes looks funny because they awkwardly cover my eyes.
But these ones are bg enough that you can still see my eyes. :)
Target Optical is totally awesome to work with.
Shoot. I even qualified for the $25 kids lenses cause im not 18 years old.
Of course we still had to pay for the frames though.
When I went to go pick them up today,
the lady was so nice and even shaped my glasses to fit me perfectly.
She told me that if they ever feel funny to just come back in and they
can re-form them to me, 
and clean them while im at target.
So I really liked working with Target's Optical.
They are awesome and I would totally recommend them to anybody who is looking
for somewhere to get glasses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment