Saturday, September 1, 2012

As scary as it is..


[I wrote this post a while ago,
but I guess never really got a chance to finish it,
but I think it's still pretty cool to think about it.
So here it is anyways.]

As scary as it is,
I am a SENIOR in High School and will 
graduate in 9 months.

As scary as it is,
College is literally just around the corner.

As scary as it is,
If I were to get engaged when carissa got engaged,
I will be engaged in 16 months.

As scary as it is,
Emily and I will be taking our very first road trip
all by ourselves on Saturday.
13 1/2 hours.
Arizona here we come!

As scary as it is,
by the end of this month,
both my seesters and brother have
kiddos.
We're getting old!

As scary as it is,
Rehearsal for the play starts on Monday, 
and we are supposed to be off book, 
and I am definitely NOT memorized.

As scary as it is,
I am growing up way to fast.

Even though life is scary,
its so nice to know that I have a loving Heavenly Father that will always be there for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment