Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Right Time

I am so grateful for tithing.
It is such a blessing in my life.
Things always seem to work put when I pay my tithing.
And I know that my Heavenly Father blesses me for doing so.
But although there has been blessings of all shapes and sizes,
some small and some big.
I don't know if I have ever been more grateful for it
then I am now.
As college is just around the corner,
of course money is a going to be a worry.
But because I have been obedient in paying my tithing
I won't be paying even half of what some of my friends will be paying.
Tithing goes to many different places,
and included in that are the church's schools.
Being a private school, I dont have to pay out of state tuition
which is a even greater blessing because
in some states it is so expensive.
I know that paying tithing can bless your life at the time
but I have learned that it can bless your life years and years down the road.
So if its at the time or years down the road,
when the blessing comes,
I know that it will come at the right time for me.
And to think that God knew how this would bless my life the whole time,
because it's part of His plan
is truly remarkable.

I am also very grateful for the GI Bill.
It should pay for just under three semesters of school if i do it right.
When I look at everything I need to pay for in college,
its a little nerve racking,
but I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me
and that everything will work out the way its supposed to.

I am so grateful to be going to a school
where I will be surrounded by other members of the church.
While I was on campus over spring break,
it quickly became a holy place.
I felt comforted and confident that it was where I am
supposed to be for college.
And I absolutely cannot wait to get up there in the fall and to move into my
beautiful apartment! 

Hope you've had a great General Conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment