What a beautiful day today!
Today in the Springs, we are 66 degrees and were only supposed to get warmer!
Seriously Colorado is just beautiful.
I love seeing the mountains frosted white from the snow,
and at the same time the sun is shining bright with a cool breeze.
Ladies and gentlemen. I do believe its that time of year again!
Spring is in the air!
I just love the spring, although i will admit that sometimes I do
have separation anxiety from the winter only because
I get super cute sweaters when they are like 75% off
(justifying that i will need them in the fall of course - they dont call Rexburg The Iceburg for nothing!),
but in all reality i just want to wear them now!
In addition to getting super cute new clothes, there is the part we all hate.
Which is spending the entire afternoon going through your closet.
And yes sometimes it really does take all afternoon.
I have a hard time getting rid of clothes because i always think,
well what if I decide I like it in a few months,
which then turns into a year and another year after that.
Either way, I still end up never wearing them.
But even knowing that, I dont think that makes it any easier.
Like I said, today as well as the past few days have been absolutely beautiful!d
I am so grateful for the nice weather while every other student in the Performing Arts Department
at DCC are in Disney World.
They left very early on Monday morning and come back on Saturday.
The week started off really hard.
It was an awful day at school, and having all of my friends gone just added to everything else.
But luckily the week got much better.
Ashley Miller and I have hung out everyday after school,
Emily and finally had time to skype,
She is coming to see Honk!, I cannot wait to see her!
The college shopping trip adventures continue
and because Sarah Lyman did not go to Disney either,
we have been pretty productive on our AP Psych Child Development Project that is due next week.
Plus, my mom has been really awesome and has let me skip a lot of school,
given half my classes are gone. Haha.
But in all reality,
it is so nice to have a break from everyone and be personally productive, not just on
my homework but in things for college,
and the end of the year.
And to have extra time to run lines for the show.
Overall it has been a very productive, yet somehow relaxing week.
And for that, I am so grateful.
[For some reason this one didnt get posted until now.. Sorry!]
[For some reason this one didnt get posted until now.. Sorry!]
SO glad we got to skype!! also, I CANNOT wait to come see HONK! :) oh and to come see YOU!! woo hoo!!! 3 more days!
ReplyDeletecute blog! i wish i could go on a shopping trip and get lots of sweaters. and i wish i was coming to see honk with emily. :( rock it girl. or is it break a leg? WAIT! dont break a leg. but if you do, get a pink cast. because pink is the best color ever.
ReplyDelete