This last Spring Break was so much fun!
And what better way to post about it than in pictures?
After all, a pictures worth a thousand words!
It started with making some very yummy peanut butter balls on a snowy day
(we were actually supposed to leave that day for Utah,
but a blizzard had come in so we had to wait until Sunday to leave).
We headed to Utah on Sunday and for the most part the roads were clear,
and we made pretty good time.
We spent a little over 24 hours in Utah,
where I got to see Robin!
Laurie even let her skip school so we could spend the day together.
We had a great day shopping and went to Chili's for lunch which was very yummy!
I even found a prom dress at NPS!
(Now I just need a date! Haha)
Later that evening,
we went out to dinner to a mexican restaurant
with the Allred side of the family
and then headed back to grammas house
to see Stephanie and Jeremy and Taydym.
She is just such cute and happy baby!
Love her!
My mom thinks she looks alot like me when I was little,
I think she is just so cute!
On Tuesday we headed up to Idaho
While in Idaho,
we stayed at Kyle and Carissa's house.
And boy, do I sure miss them!
Mom got Kyler a new toy for Easter and he absolutely loved it!
It was the perfect thing for his tiny little hands.
"Excuse me?"
His sassy face is so cute!
Going to town on that orange!
He puts everything in his mouth!
Because I am officially going to BYUI,
it was only appropriate that I load up on all things BYUI.
I got a sweatshirt that was on clearance (score),
a tshirt and of course a water bottle.
I also got my housing all figured out while I was there!
I am so excited to live in the new Kensington Manor!
It's so beautiful, and has so
much storage space which is awesome!
I also got to see Kreestaa!!
Oh how I have missed her so much!
She is such a great friend to me,
and I am so grateful for our lasting friendship!
Twinners! Carissa is such a great sister,
and I am so grateful for her example to me in all things.
I even did homework on campus,
which are completely different stories!
But it made me feel like a big kid!
The week was filled with fun adventures,
quite a few games of trains,
some games of bowling for my class,
and just all around fun with family and friends!
I cant wait to get up to Idaho in the fall!
I love the campus so much,
its absolutely beautiful.
The trip definitely did not help my senioritis,
I did not want to go back to high school,
but I have decided to finish the year off strong making the best of everything
that comes my way!
So here's to finishing high school strong,
and here's to COLLEGE!!!
HOLLLEERRR!!
Hope yall had a fun filled and safe spring break as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment