Monday, January 7, 2013

Done?? Never.

These days time is just flying faster than I can keep up.
But I have absolutely loved having the entire week off from school.
It truly is a blessing to have that much time off of work.

This week, being Thanksgiving, I have been extremely grateful for the things in my life.
I am extremely blessed to have an amazing family. 
And that we were all able to be together for Thanksgiving. Without them I would be lost.
They are my rock.
Through the tears, the laughs,
the teasing, the fighting, the hard times, happy times,
all times, all things, all places.
They are there.

I am grateful for the technology that we have
so that even when we are far away from each other,
we are just a call, text, or a call on skype away.
Im so grateful I can do that with my good friends like Emily too.

I am grateful that when I get on facebook,
I have so many friends recieving their
mission calls.
I am so excited for them,
and cannot wait until its my turn
to open that big envelope
requesting my effort to serve wherever 
the Lord wants me to go.

I am grateful for the gospel.

[I never finished this post, but I still wanted to post it... And thinking about it, there are so many things that I am grateful for that I dont think this post could ever really be "done". So here it is.]


No comments:

Post a Comment