OKay this might seem kind of dumb,
but a few days ago,
Emily and I got into a fight
which is weird because we dont fight.
But both of us were on edge.
It was a totally dumb fight, but it got the the point when we
even started arguing about who got the last exaggerated "UGH"
And it seems so stupid and I kind of laugh about it now.
Not really about the fight, but just how stupid it was.
Anyways, the point of the this crazy story,
is that the next day I was shopping with Caylee and Allison,
and we were at Old Navy and Emily came and met up with us after she got off work.
And I was so excited to show her this cute top we found that matches a skirt that we have been looking for, for a long time.
I mean, I was so excited that I had almost forgotten about the whole fight.
And so I showed her the outfit and I decided to get the top.
But before we walked out of the dressing room,
she pulled out a snickers bar out of her bag,
and
(Oh, side note. I love love fun size snickers because its the perfect bite.)
But anyways, as she was pulling out the snickers she was like
"I know that its not bite size like you like it, but here. I got you this"
And she handed me the snickers and went on to tell me sorry about the fight.
And let me tell you,
I am so so so grateful for Emily, she is the best friends that I could ever
ask for. And she is always so thoughtful, and definitely a huge example to me in so many ways.
An even though she works alot, we have done so much together.
And have done so many fun things!!
Like ride a tandem bike, Bought toms together, shopped like crazy together,
went bowling, had lots of sleepovers,
every week we make a calender and coordinate our schedules. I write in blue, she writes in green and the things we do together we write in red. It might be nerdy but i like it.
watched almost 7 seasons of "Gilmore Girls"
gone to haircuts together,
played games, baked,
made lots of new Friends,
gone to church together,
gone to the temple,
gone to the outlet malls in Castle Rock,
Okay so you get the point.
Emily and I have become even closer than we were before she moved in.
I love love love her.
She is the absolute best and its these kind of friendships that you know will last a lifetime.
And I am so grateful for it.
I have no idea what im gonna do when she moves out and goes to school. Im going to miss her like CRAZY!!
But at least Krista is finally coming home and staying until she goes to school in January.
So ill have her back! EEE!! She comes home on Thorsday!
So anyways, I just wanted to let Emily know that I love her a lot and she means so much to me.
And I love her alot.
Oh and the snickers was really yummy, so thanks Emily.
You are the best.

oh i just miss you both so much!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you so much!!! THis was so sweet :) Thank you stacey
ReplyDelete