Friday, July 13, 2012

Beautiful Heartbreak


I absolutely love this song, it's so beautiful.
But the past few weeks I think that it ha really hit home, as we
have watched our beautiful mountains burn to the ground
because of the Waldo Canyon Fire.

Here are some pictures of what we could see from our house:
DAY ONE (Saturday)


Emily even got evacuated from work cause she works at the top of pikes peak.





So you can see it get worse but I guess the best way to show the whole thing is this video:


Pretty scary huh?
It gave me goose bumps and made me tear up more than once.
It is absolutely heart breaking to see our home, our beautiful mountains burn.
My heart goes out to all of those who were affected by the fire.
And I am praying for all of those peolple.
May God bless and watch over them as they try to get back on their feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment