So its a few days late, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!
I hope everybody had a fun and safe fourth of July.
Ours was alot different this year as we couldnt have fireworks,
and the parade that Emily and I were supposed to be in was cancelled because
of the Waldo Canyon Fire.
So that was a huge bummer, but we still found things to do and had a good time.
We slept in a little bit, and then Emily and I went to get her hair cut.
Then we came home and decided it was way too not not to be in water,
so we decided to play in the water while we washed
all the cars in our swimming suits
(hoping to get a tan), and then layed outside.
It was SO HOT.
And we later found out that we got toasted!!
We were so red.
Shoot. We still are. Haha
But it was still a really fun afternoon.
We are best Friends :)
We went out to Rudy's for a nice yummy "linner"
MM MM MMM. I sure do love me some Rudy's.
(I can handle their barbeque sauce but I like the taste of their sissy sauce better)
After Rudy's, Emily and I were gonna go bowling with Allison
so after getting lost on the base and drving around looking for it for like 30 minutes we finally found it and it was closed!! :(
Shoulda known their "holiday hours" did not include the fourth of July because its the base and they would do that kind of thing. Haha
And of course the fireworks were cancelled because of the fires.
The funny thing is that we found these popper things that we thought didnt have a spark so we used those and there was a spark!
So we technically broke the law.. OOPS..
OH! And Emily and I got those $5 shirts from old navy that say fourth of July.
She is so great. I love her and Allison lots lots lots!!
So I hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth of July!
I definitely did. Even though it was different,
It was a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment