OKay, so I think I have quite the addiction to blogging.
It's kind of sad.. because my life is so busy,
that when I do have down time, I think to myself
" I wish I had something to blog about."
Haha so hopefully, you get the picture that I am pretty addicted to blogging.
It's kind of pathetic.
So, basically, the first night that I dont have a life... Emily Does.
So im just hangin out at home tonight.
Mom and I are watching Gilmore Girls.
Which takes me to my next addiction!
Gilmore Girls!
I absolutely love this show! Caylee has all of the seasons, ans shes letting me borrow
them! I watched the whole first season in like 72 hours.. Crazy right??
Well that was also before I got a job.
Anyways, were on the second season.
Shoot. I even got mom hooked on the series!
So this week has always been one of the craziest and busiest weeks of my life..
At least it feels that way.
The nannying job ended up working out and so I have a job!
It sounds alot more exciting than it actually is..
in all reality, I kind of hate going to work.
At this point, im not sure if its because I have to be up at 6:00 AM
every single morning, or the fact that it completely consumes my life.
Or if it's both.
Hmm...I started on Wednesday, I went over to their house, and just kinda watched how their schedule goes everyday.. So their old nanny was there for the morning and just kind of showed me the ropes.
I had them for the rest of the day, but I was still like a deer in head lights!
The twins are busy busy BUSY!!
The one thing that I hate the most about it, is how even though this week I was
done by 2:00 in the afternoon, I come home exhausted!
It feels like its 6:00 or 7:00 at night!
So my days have been pretty long this week.
But good news!
My hours are gonna change a little bit next week.
Instead of working from 7:00-2:00 everyday.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I work from 9:00-2:00, then I have a break while the twins nap. But I have to be back by 4:00 and I work until 7:00.
Tuesdays and Thorsdays I work only 4:00- 7:00.
So not too bad. But it looks like ive got some pretty long days ahead of me.
SO, so much for having a super relaxed and fun summer.
It is going to be CRAZY!!
Working everyday,
taking two classes: bowling for my gym credit,
and business and consumer math for my senior matth class.
Both of which are through BYU.
Voice lessons, getting ready for my college auditions, and allstate.
Im even starting piano lessons.
Oh and girls camp, and family reunions.
It goes on and on.
Sister Reed told Emily and I a few days ago,
and she said that you can either,
Pay now and play later
or
play now and pay later.
I think I'll take the pay now and play later. It'll be worth it.
So bring it on, and let the
crazyness begin.
welcome to being a grownup!
ReplyDeleteIt makes kinda jealous that you get to see my mom whenever you want, but I dont:(
ReplyDelete