OKay so i'm sure you want hear all about the new job.
Well, just as a fair warning, this post may or may not be very boring.
I absolutely hate the job.
Why you ask?
Well considering, I just finished a 40 hour week, (which was supposed to be a 50 hour week)
and only got paid $120.
$3.00 an hour.
I mean are you kidding me??
Anyways, long story short, when I brought it up
my boss was really mad and chewed me out for a good half hour,
about how irresponsible I am,
and ugh. It just went on and on.
The phone call ended in tears on my end.
Anyways, after all that,
I have never felt so accused in my life.
I do everything for her when I work,
and getting only $3.00 and hour.
I have been going back and forth about quiting.
One day I am definitely quiting,
and the next day I am maybe quiting.
But after this week,
which by the way was one of the absolute LONGEST weeks of my entire life.
I have decided to quit.
It feels so good.
But she thinks that I am getting a new job,
she put that own thought into her head too, I didnt even have to say anything.
Anyways, she said that she would call me tomorrow or Sunday
to talk to me about days and hours that she needs me next week.
So when she does call, I am going to tell her that
I cannot stay with them until they move, even if its only a few weeks away.
That I will be starting that "new job" that I call job hunting, which should actually
be considered a full time job in itself sometimes. Haha
That "new job" will be starting on Friday.
A week from today.
One week.
I can do it.. i'll just have to keep telling myself,
"I think I can, I think I can.."
and if Thomas the train is the little engine that could,
can make it the final stretch up the hill,
then I can finish out this job.
Seriously though...Pray for me...
Cause i'm really gonna need it, as i'm already not looking forward
to another extremely long phone call, about how I have commitment issues.
It should be interesting, but it needs to happen.
I would rather not even have a job,
then spend every waking moment in a job,
that might as well be some kind of service project.
Anyways, pray that this will all go down smoothly,
AND that I will find another job quickly.
BUT IF NOT,
Then wherever my summer takes me will be fine,
as I am putting it all in the Lord's hands.
So here's to it. I'm gonna need all the prayers I can get on this one..
Cause not gonna lie, i'm pretty worried about it..
No comments:
Post a Comment