Okay so I obviously haven't posted anything in a while, but instead of trying to get all caught up i'm just going to talk about whats going on now.
First off, I got into the fall play!! It's called "Almost, Maine" and I play the role of Marvalyn. I am so excited. After being involved in theater for so long, I can't imagine not be. I absolutely love it. Of course, I am extremely grateful to my awesome theater teacher Mrs. Keating. I absolutely love her. She is always to loving and caring towards me and always knows the right thing to say. Also, theater has really helped me come out of my shell and comfort zone. People always tell me that I am so outgoing and am not afraid of talking to people, but the truth is, before theater, I was scared out of my mind to not only talk to others I didn't already know, but especially what they thought of me. Joining theater has helped me with stage presence, stepping out of my comfort zone and of course to make new friends. I have so many great friends that I know really will always have my back and I am so grateful for that. Auditioning for the play was extremely out of my comfort zone. Yes, I have done the musicals but I did them because I felt stronger ins singing than I did in acting, but my friends and Mrs. Keating convinced me to audition and I am so grateful I did! ALSO. It gets better! Yesterday, Mrs. Keating told me that I can go to Thescon in the Fall!! EEK! I am so excited! Hopefully next year I will also be inducted to the national thespian society.
Happy Graduation Season!
The school year is coming to an end, and great friends are graduating.
This time of year is extremely bittersweet, as two of my absolute best friends in the entire
world graduated today from Pine Creek High School.
So congratulations to Krista Reed and Emily Downing!! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in the last four years. I am so grateful for our friendship and I love you both so so so much!!
Although its sad, part of me is just ready for it all to be over because that would mean that..
I AM A SENIOR!!!
Can I get a WOOWOO?!?!
I thought this year would never come!! But it has, and after a short summer I will begin the last leg of High School. My last year of free, public education.
As excited as I am, I am feeling so overwhelmed. Everything is coming so fast.
It's a little scary, to think that at this time next year, I will be packing my things for college.
This is also very bittersweet.
I feel like I ahve been complaining about how much I hate high school for the past three years and now that its my last year, I dont want it to end! I have decided that I actually love going to school everyday (mainly because I have gotten so involved, again, thanks to theater). I just wish it wasn't so early... BUT next year school doesn't start until 7:45 in the morning. It is going to be fantastic.
If there has been anything that I have learned over the past few months,
it has definitely been that I am so blessed.
Even in the hussle and bussle of life. I have learned to just take a step back and enjoy the little things.
To seek out the positive. And I have realized that it has blessed my life immensely. I am so grateful for a loving and merciful Heavenly Father in Heaven who loves me unconditionally.
Another little life lesson I have learned is make every second count. Act as if every moment you have is the last. Make the best of the time you have with those you care about. Have fun and just enjoy the time that you do have. And remember that it's never goodbye, its just see you soon. :)
So with all this in mind, I have realized that I am just really happy, with who I am
and where I am at in my life. :)
and where I am at in my life. :)
So here's to my last summer of high school,
sleeping in,
memories made with best friends,
the barbecues,
the crazy adventures
soaking in the warm sunny days,
driving with the windows down,
the flip flop tan lines,
the starry nights,
So here's to the SUMMER OF OUR LIVES <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment