Sunday, March 18, 2012

Your never fully dressed without a SMILE

Can you believe that it has been a month tomorrow since I have last posted?



On Friday (the 9th) Sister Elaine S. Dalton came and visited Colordao Springs!
Friday Night, there was a fireside for the Young Women. It was broadcasted to
a few other buildings, but I just feel so blessed to have been able to meet her. 
She was at the Stake Center until 11:00 that night, so hug and meet those that wanted to meet her.
When she gave me a hug, I could feel her love for me, as well as the Savior's love for me.
I got out of there by like 9:30, luckily. 
But what an incredible woman she is. Seriously she is amazing.
She truely loves us young women.
She is beautiful and strong and such an example to us as individuals and as a whole.
The light of the Spirit literally shines from her.
A few things she talked about that I really liked:
  • Our theme is "Arise and Shine Forth", and she talked about how she is continuously asked why this theme is being repeated for a second time. She says that she always answers by telling the one who asks, that she believes in President Monson and knows that he prays about it. It is what the Lord wants, because he knows what time were in and what we face, and we really do need to "Arise and Shine Forth". 
  • She asked us, why we think the people in Alma 13 were asked to have not just faith but EXCEEDING faith, even though they were in the presence of Christ and our Father. We furthered in the conversation, and came up with a few answers. Go read Alma 13 and ask yourself that same question and see what you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment