I am so grateful for the examples in my life.
My mom and Dad are really great.
Yesterday we walked into church and these four guys were sitting on our row,
at first me and Emily were like,
"Man. Too bad none of them are cute."
But man, were we wrong.
Haha so right after sacrament meeting, one of them turned around and was like
"Who was singing alto??"
And I was like "I was"
and he was like "That was really amazing"
and I was like "Oh thanks,"
haha keep in mind that we were pretty sure that they were all returned missionaries.
So anyways we knew they were just traveling because Bishop Hart had talked to them before
sacrament meeting had started and they travel for work,
so they were just here for a few days.
Anyways, so after the one turned around, my dad stood up
and was like "So you guys are traveling huh?"
He got talking to them about what they do for work.
So then my dad said "Well do you guys wanna come over for dinner tonight??"
Emily and I looked at each other like "what??"
But anyways the night was alot of fun, and those guys were awesome.
But I'm really grateful for the examples of my parents.
For helping people around us, and always inviting others into our home for dinner,
or game nights or movies, etc.
I'm really greatful for their examples in my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment