Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Glass Half Full


Okay so first off, here's the story behind this cup.
We were driving home from Pageant this last summer,
and we had reached Nebraska.

So almost home right?
Wrong!
Half way through Nebraska,
Something broke on the trailer.
And as if the drive is not long enough,
everybody was pretty frustrated.
So, while the trailer was in the shop,
we got a hotel room.
We went out to grab some dinner,
and on this was on my Arby's cup!
We thought it was pretty funny after the day that we just had.

But the next afternoon, the trailer was fixed and we were back on the road in about 24,
which was a huge blessing.

But what a great reminder,
to always find the positive,
even in a frustrating situation, I promise it's possible.
 In that situation, the cup actually brightened my day,
just because it was kind of ironic after everything that had happend.

So, school starts back up tomorrow, and at first,
I was completely dreading it!
I absolutely hate High School.
But I told myself to look for the positive things happening this semester.
And it got pretty dang excited to go back!

This semester, I am in the spring musical OKLAHOMA,
AND
I am going to NEW YORK CITY to SING in CARNEGIE HALL
with Chamber Choir.
I hope you can tell that I am SO beyond excited for New York City.
This truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I am so grateful to a wonderful family in my ward,
who has so more than generous
to help me earn the money and allow
me to have this amazing opportunity!

I will never forget how they so quickly
volunteered to help me out.
To this family,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I am just so grateful!


On another note,
my family and I have made the New Years Resolution to lose weight!
I know that everybody seems to make that a resolution,
BUT we are really going to stick with it.
We started when the Biggest Loser Season 13
started yesterday.
When I work out i'm going to picture Bob Harper,
yelling right into my face.



Besides,
who doesnt secretly love Bob Harper??

Seriously. He is so attractive!
It is definitely on my bucket list, to meet him.

Given the choice of meeting any celebrity,
it would be Bob Harper.

To anyone who would needs to lose some weight,
now is the time to do it.
Get off the couch and get moving!!
Good luck. :)


1 comment: