Monday, January 16, 2012

Cycling

OKay, so this is gonna be just a quick little post,
but this morning mom, dad, krista, and I
all went up to the gym
and did a cycling class,
and honestly,

it was so much fun!

Krista and I went into it thinking that it was gonna be so hard,
but really its all about how hard you make it,
what you put your resistense to,
how fast you go, etc.

Each class is just under and hour,
and i definitely got tired,
but you feel so great afterwards!
In a way, you feel accomplished.

One thing I did NOT like about cycling,
was the seat. OH my gosh, its so uncomfortable!
But other than that, it's a lot of fun!
Everybody should try a spinning class at least
once. Just for fun!

Also, at first i did not like the heart monitor either.
It is a band that goes around your body right below,
your heart.
After a few minutes it didnt really bother me anymore.
BUT both Krista and I had trouble
keeping it up because it kept sliding down! Haha
It was funny, mine wasnt taight enough
and Krista's was as tight as it could go,
and it was still too big!
Crazy..


It definitely helped that I didnt go by myself.
I was glad that Krista did it with me.
So thanks for coming with me Krista!

Happy Martin Luther King Junior Day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. i think they make the seats uncomfortable so that you dont sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so so so much fun! I will have to try it sometime:)

    ReplyDelete