Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just like a journal..

When I think about my blog,
I picture a journal. 
(With better hand-writing, and pictures of course.)
So that is exactly how i'm going to use it. 
Just like a journal.

So here's whats been going on around here the past few days:

Brielle, Jared, Parker, Carissa and Kyle all headed home for Idaho on Wednesday.
They all got home safely and are back to working before school starts back up next week.
Just before they all left, Parker finally learned how to down the stairs and not just up!

OH. For anyone who has not played the Wii Fit, get off the couch and play!
I never thought a game could make me so sore!
The past two days I have played for a few hours at a time with my best friend,
and her family.
We probably spent a good two hours just trying
beat this obstacle course,
Which by the way, we still havent been able to finish the last course!

Mama Reed was so funny to watch, but she was good!

Also, we got a new car for Christmas! 
Its a 2004 Kia Optima! 
The most exciting part is that I will probably be driving it the most,
because Pepe the Exploder,
has a leak, and gets absolutely horrible gas mileage!

We named her Gladys.
I don't think my dad is too fond of the name, so he calls her Lightning. 
I think Gladys fits it prefectly!

I few nights ago, 
Krista and I suprised our friend Emily for a quick visit,
it was only 10:30pm. ;)
  
That is one of the difficult things about the Holidays,
you hardly get to see you friends,
but I am so grateful for them!

Speaking of friends,
Yesterday, The SEAKS (stacey, emily, allison, krista, and shyloh) squad was reunited,
and had a slumbover.


 I am so grateful for my wonderful friends,
for their constant love and support through everything
over the years!

 Yesterday was my Young Women's President,
Sister Hart's Birthday.
We all suprised her with a fun birthday lunch and cake.
Happy Birthday Sister Hart!

So this post was probably pretty boring, but I figure that's gonna happen eventually!
Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment