The holidays are over and so many are making their new years resolutions. Mine is to successfully carry out a blog, writing once a week. Im not positive that it will actually happen, but i will try my best! :)
Now on to the holidays happenings!
(As fair warning, this is going to be quite a long post.)
This Holiday season went to quickly, it hardly felt like Christmas but im still grateful for the reason for the season, the time i got to spend with my family and friends, and of course, no school!

Christmas would not be complete without great friends
and going to look at Christmas lights with them!
The Holiday Festivities really began on the 21st, My 17th Birthday. To celebrate, gramma, mom, brielle and carissa, kirst, allison and i went out for two fork cheesecake.
That night for dinner we went out to Red Robin. YUM! I sure do love that place!
After dinner we came home and decorated Mama's sugar cookes.
Jared was in his own little world when singing happy birthday, ha ha.
Dont worry, I succesfully blew out all 17 candles, barely.
That night, we got so much snow that we spent most of the next day playing outside in the snow and made our own hill to slide down, which actually ended up being a blast!
Gramma even went down multiple times!
Even Parker wnet down a few times, and hated it everytime!
We all pitched in an helped make Kleina.
Christmas Eve was Parkers 1st birthday!
Gramma and Dad on Christmas Eve at Annies.
Christmas Eve, the stockings are ready for Santa!
Christmas morning!
Gramma loved her sock monkey, and Parker loved his brand new four wheeler!
After all the great and fun things we did throughout the Holidays, im grateful for the Reason for the Season, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and my family. :)
Hope everybody else had a very Merry Christmas! :)

I love Kleina! I wish we made it more often. I will enjoy reading your blog...keep writing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Arica! I'm excited, hopefully ill keep it up! What is your blog called? I cant find it!
ReplyDelete