On May 23, 2013 at 6:00 PM
a huge part of me for the past four years ended.
I graduated High School!
And let me be the first to tell you that it felt so good!
There was a time when I never thought the day would come.
So again what better way to tell it than by pictures,
so here they are!
Before Graduation...
Big Brother
Daddy-o :)
Were really photogenic
I really am going to miss him so much! :)
I am so lucky to have the parents I do,
I know that I wouldve never made it through high school without them!
OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!
Diana came down for graduation
The best friends a girl could have.
I could not have asked for better friends
throughout highschool,
together through the highs and lows,
I cant wait to see what amazing things they do!
Im going to miss them so much.
Looking back on high school,
I had some pretty great times
but I am so glad to be done with it and
to move on to bigger and better things.
and all that it holds.
I know that God has a great plan for me
and I cant wait to see where life takes me next.
I cant wait to start school at BYU-I in the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment