I cannot believe how fast the time has gone.
Just wanted to fill you in on some of the happenings
during the last few weeks of school.
Because I am so late,
I guess the most efficient way to do so
is through pictures.
A week following Honk! was
prom week.
The theme was Party at Gatsby's.
Despite a last minute
meltdown that I was the only one of my friends
that had not been asked,
and almost deciding not to go,
Sarah, Brielle, and my mom
convinced me to go.
Me and my Parker boy!
Am I glad I went? Yes
Was it the best dance of highschool? No.
I am glad I went because I would have always wondered what
I missed out on if I hadnt gone,
but it wasnt the funnest night.
Not long after prom week,
I had AP testing.
My AP psych teacher gave us these funny papers a week
or so before we took our test!
So funny!
I had two
and took both of them on the same day.
I had my AP Environmental Science (APES)
in the morning,
and then took my AP psych test that afternoon.
Needless to say, it was a long day.
I should find out my results
in early July.
Fingers crossed!
We also had our Senior Luncheon.
Best Friends
I am so grateful for Jessie Burckel!
She was our Senior class president,
and I am so grateful for the opportunity to get so close
to her over the past few years.
She is a pretty incredible friend!
And of course, I dont think I couldve made it without
my mama by my side 100% of the time.
I am so grateful for her!
Also, Ashley, Kate and I had so much fun supporting
John as his last couple of track meets.
Pole vaulting is actually a really cool thing to watch.
Even when it was freezing cold!
Ashley and I even surprised him with a poster and candy
waiting in his room when he got home from the away meet that night.
the night that he vaulted 12"8' which
qualified him for state!
We were so excited for him!
We also had our senior sunset which was a lot of fun too.
We also did our senior prank which was awesome, even though it got caught by the cops.
And our last week of school,
the seniors did a senior spirit week which was seriously
so much fun!
And of course, we had our senior awards nights where we got our chords,
and our senior assembly which was extremely cheesy and very very bittersweet!
So I guess thats as good as its gonna get as far
as wrappin up high school.
Sorry it was so late!
Just wanted to fill you in on some of the happenings
during the last few weeks of school.
Because I am so late,
I guess the most efficient way to do so
is through pictures.
A week following Honk! was
prom week.
The theme was Party at Gatsby's.
Despite a last minute
meltdown that I was the only one of my friends
that had not been asked,
and almost deciding not to go,
Sarah, Brielle, and my mom
convinced me to go.
Am I glad I went? Yes
Was it the best dance of highschool? No.
I am glad I went because I would have always wondered what
I missed out on if I hadnt gone,
but it wasnt the funnest night.
Not long after prom week,
I had AP testing.
My AP psych teacher gave us these funny papers a week
or so before we took our test!
So funny!
I had two
and took both of them on the same day.
I had my AP Environmental Science (APES)
in the morning,
and then took my AP psych test that afternoon.
Needless to say, it was a long day.
I should find out my results
in early July.
Fingers crossed!
We also had our Senior Luncheon.
I am so grateful for Jessie Burckel!
She was our Senior class president,
and I am so grateful for the opportunity to get so close
to her over the past few years.
She is a pretty incredible friend!
my mama by my side 100% of the time.
I am so grateful for her!
Also, Ashley, Kate and I had so much fun supporting
John as his last couple of track meets.
Pole vaulting is actually a really cool thing to watch.
Even when it was freezing cold!
It was so cold and windy that I had to improvise
on how to stay warm.
So I wore his warm ups as a jacket! Haha
"SWIGGITY SWAG!"
waiting in his room when he got home from the away meet that night.
the night that he vaulted 12"8' which
qualified him for state!
We were so excited for him!
We also had our senior sunset which was a lot of fun too.
We also did our senior prank which was awesome, even though it got caught by the cops.
And our last week of school,
the seniors did a senior spirit week which was seriously
so much fun!
And of course, we had our senior awards nights where we got our chords,
and our senior assembly which was extremely cheesy and very very bittersweet!
So I guess thats as good as its gonna get as far
as wrappin up high school.
Sorry it was so late!



No comments:
Post a Comment