Monday, February 11, 2013

PROOF.

You know its pretty cool how
 doin a whole lot of nothing can actually bring you a whole lot of happiness.
Tonight Ashley Miller and I were gonna go bowling,
 so we headed to Brunswick zone and it was a
 forever long wait!
 Like an hour and a half long wait! For bowling!
 Crazy right?!
 So we decided that,
aint nobody got time for that and headed back to to the car.
 Once we got in the car, we didnt have any idea of what to do.
 But earlier she had told me of some things that had happened
 earlier in the weekend and how our friend Meghan was really upset about it,
 so we decided to go kidnap her for an adventure!
 The funny part is that neither one of us knew where she lived.
 But luckily, I remembered that our friend Alex takes her to school everyday,
so we asked him for directions. (Which by the way, were awful directions! Haha)
Anyways, we werent sure if Meghans parents were gonna
mad if two girls showed up at their house,
at 10:00 at night to kidnap their daughter.
So we tried to get a hold of her and we couldnt so
we just decided to 
follow Alex's directions to the best of our ability.
Haha eventually, 
Meghan had called us back and we got much better directions
and successfully kidnapped her.
Our next problem being that we had no idea what to do.
So we decided to just drive.
We ended up at walmart, 
still not knowing what to do.
So after walking through practically the entire store,
we ended up in the scrapbooking area,
and we sat there for over an hour looking at all of the 
Smash Books and all the cool supplies and stuff to make them.
I already had one, because I got one for Christmas from 
Carissa and Kyle,
and I absolutely loovee it!
Ashley and Meghan ended up getting books and other supplies for them.
So even though we just sat there, we had tons of fun 
just laughing and talking.
Saturday night is PROOF of how you dont need 
drugs and alcohol to have fun.
Just clean fun. 
[Well, the walmart floor wasn't that clean.]
But the fun was.
So even though we didnt do anything besides just sit on 
the floor of the walmart floor,
it was a great night and 
im so grateful we did it because
the three of us became closer. 
I sure do love those girls
and I am so grateful that we share the same standards.

2 comments:

  1. "Well, the walmart floor wasn't that clean" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha krista is right ;) but i'm so glad you guys had that great bonding experience

    ReplyDelete