I cant believe that 14 weeks has come and gone!
I feel like the days go by slow but the semester went by so fast.
Although it went by so fast,
let me be the first to say that it definitely wasnt easy.
Working and going to school made for a very busy
semester but I did better than I have ever done in school!
I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father blessed me this
semester with time and the capacity to do so well.
Recently I read a quote that I love so much
and words it so perfectly:
"The difficulties which come to us present us with the
real test of our ability to endure. A fundamental question remains
to be answered by each of us: Shall I falter, or shall I finish?...
Your Heavenly Father loves you-each of you.
That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance,
by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account.
It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or
happy, discouraged or hopeful. God's love is there for you whether
or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there."
I think that this knowledge helped me get through this semester.
My testimony has really grown in my knowledge of
his knowledge of my personally. There are
so many things that I would not have been able to do without his
hand. I witnessed so many miracles not only in my life but in the lives
of others around me. I am so grateful for that... I really needed it
especially like a month into school when I was having
a really hard time. He knows us and is gonna pick us up when we
stumble and fall. That brings so much comfort to my life as
this semester was quite the learning experience!
I am grateful for all of the support that I have
received from friends and family throughout
the entire semester!
I hope that everybody had a great Christmas filled with
the true reason for the season and
lots of laughter with your dear friends and family!
semester but I did better than I have ever done in school!
I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father blessed me this
semester with time and the capacity to do so well.
Recently I read a quote that I love so much
and words it so perfectly:
"The difficulties which come to us present us with the
real test of our ability to endure. A fundamental question remains
to be answered by each of us: Shall I falter, or shall I finish?...
Your Heavenly Father loves you-each of you.
That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance,
by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account.
It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or
happy, discouraged or hopeful. God's love is there for you whether
or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there."
I think that this knowledge helped me get through this semester.
My testimony has really grown in my knowledge of
his knowledge of my personally. There are
so many things that I would not have been able to do without his
hand. I witnessed so many miracles not only in my life but in the lives
of others around me. I am so grateful for that... I really needed it
especially like a month into school when I was having
a really hard time. He knows us and is gonna pick us up when we
stumble and fall. That brings so much comfort to my life as
this semester was quite the learning experience!
I am grateful for all of the support that I have
received from friends and family throughout
the entire semester!
I hope that everybody had a great Christmas filled with
the true reason for the season and
lots of laughter with your dear friends and family!
Stacey, I LOVE that quote!! You are truly a great example of light and joy. Thanks for living your life the way you do :)
ReplyDelete