I'm not sure what to say...
Except that we live in a sad world.
People constantly trying to tear us down.
People who just can't seem to find the peace and happiness this world has to offer.
My heart is hurting to tonight.
The past two weeks have been really hard. 8 deaths. One of which was a techie at DCC. Sean Hill was a freshman.
I didnt finish this post..
But I do want to say that I am forever grateful
for the friendship, as short as it was,
that I had with Sean.
Every time I was back stage he would ask me
what he could do for me,
or if he could grab some food for me or fill my water bottle up.
I remember always interpretive dancing with him backstage.
Although, I did not know him well, or even very long,
Sean Hill was a very special person who will most definitely never be forgotten.
In seminary we are studying the book of revelation
and we had a lesson called "to him that Overcometh" .
I am so grateful for that lesson.
It reminded me that we will struggle and have a hard time.
But "To him that Overcometh", will be blessed.
And I know that to be true without any doubt as I know
that when hard times come,
my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ are right there beside me,
experiencing every joy, burden, frustration, and happiness
that I will have on this earth.
And I am eternally grateful to know that,
because how scary life would be without the comfort that
this knowledge brings to me in times like these..
I can't even imagine what it would be like.
I love my Heavenly Father
and I am grateful to know that he has a plan not just for me, but for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment